We provide expert consultation on cases involving alleged child abuse. We can review medical records, police and social services reports, audio or video interviews or transcripts, radiology images and reports, and photographs or videos. We can also personally examine the patient if you are located in the Northern Virginia area. We help to answer the following questions:
- what injuries are present?
- what may have caused the injuries?
- when did the injuries occur?
- are the injuires consistent with the child's developmental abilities?
- are the injuries consistent with the clinical history?
We have helped investigators and attorneys (both prosecutors and defense attorneys) understand the medical evidence. Contact us today for information about how we can assist you.